In New Delhi, India, we operate a learning center for children in poverty. Our aim is to care for these children in a systematic way by providing safety and medical support. Wir bieten einen sichere Umgebung mit ausgewählten Lehrerinnen und Lehrern, in der die Kinder gefördert werden. Our educational staff helps creating the basis of school knowledge so that the children are able to attend a private school. As soon as the children attend school, we continue to support their learning efforts on a regular basis. Two teachers along with their supervisor are on site, five days a week.
- We prepare our children towards their qualifiying examiniation according to their age cohort.
- We tutor our children as their parents are unable to do so.
- We provide a warm and healthy meal everyday.
- Homework assignments are being done in a clean and safe environment.
- We provide health checks and do frequently visits to medical centers with our children.
- Just be a child: Toys, clothing and gifts.
The supervisor takes care of social work including staying in touch with the families and coping with bureaucaratic difficulties. Most children don’t have the neccessary documents needed to attend public schools.